Need some vacation inspiration?
The Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show has you covered. I love finding out about new tourist attractions and destinations to add to my list. I’ve found lots of inspiration at the show over the past few years.
The 59th annual Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show®, presented by RAM®, returns to Duke Energy Convention Center January 15-17 and 20-24, 2016. Featuring more than 400 exhibitors in boating and marine services, adventure sports, fishing and hunting, RVs and camping, golf, travel destinations and more, the Show continues its tradition as the largest outdoor show in the Midwest.
The Cincinnati Golf Show® (January 15-17) and Cincinnati Hunting & Fishing Show® (January 22-24) are included with paid admission and will run in tandem with the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show®.
Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show® (Jan. 15-17 and 20-24)
Make your outdoor adventure dreams become a reality at the 2016 Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show®. Whether it’s a day on the lake, a hike in the mountains, cruising the trails, or a remote getaway, we have everything you need to explore the world around you. Check out the following Show highlights for 2016:
Adrenaline junkies wanted. Get your blood pumping in our Adventure Sports section, featuring recreational sports and travel destinations including rafting, backpacking, scuba diving, zip lining, rock climbing, spelunking, biking, off-road adventures and more. For the second year in a row visitors can test new canoes, kayaks and paddleboards in our 17,000 gallon demo pool on the show floor. Interactive seminars held at the demo pool include Scuba 101, Intro to Kayaking, Fishing from a Pedal Drive Kayak and more. Check out the full demo pool seminar schedule at https://cincinnatiboatshow.com/
Boats, boats and more BOATS! More than 30 boat and marine recreation dealers featuring 60 different brands will offer the best in on-the-water innovation and technology. Hop on-board a large selection of runabouts, bowriders, pontoons, deck boats, wakeboard & ski boats, high performance bass boats, luxury and aluminum fishing boats, canoes, & kayaks. Bring your list of questions for our local experts and discover which boat is best for your budget. Great pricing and financing are available.
Lowe Boats Fishing Seminars. Our signature 4,000 gallon, 40-foot-long Lowe Boats interactive seminar tank returns to feature daily seminars led by Keith Johnson and expert anglers from across the U.S. Seminars include family-friendly instruction with Bass Fishing 101, Kids Fishing Fun, Stream Fishing and more. Learn tips and tricks to reel in more largemouth bass, bluegill, catfish, walleye and perch, among others. For the full Cincinnati Travel, Sport & Boat® seminar schedule, visit https://
Two, four or multi-wheel adventures. Whether you’re looking for your next weekend cruiser or adventure vehicle to hit the trails, we have what’s new for 2016. Tour our large selection of RVs, campers and trailers, and find brand name motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATV dealers, custom golf carts and more for all your recreational vehicle needs.
Book your dream destination. Customizable dream vacation packages are in season. Whether your destination includes a nearby lake cabin, rugged mountain range, Canadian fishing hole, isolated paradise or an African safari, our experts will have all the options at your fingertips.
Cincinnati Golf Show® (Jan. 15 – 17)
Learn all the tips and tricks you need to lower your 2016 handicap at the Cincinnati Golf Show®. Featuring PGA-certified golf pros and industry experts from the Southern Ohio Professional Golfers Association (SOPGA), the Show touts the best regional golf courses, resorts and travel destinations. More than 20,000 square feet of golf merchandise will be on display for sale throughout the weekend.
· SOPGA Teaching Pavilion. Try before you buy with 12 interactive swing stations highlighting computerized swing analysis and professional instruction with experts from the Southern Ohio Professional Golfers Association (SOPGA). Visit the SOPGA Teaching Pavilion to brush up on your swing, get a custom club fitting and attend seminars to hone your game with advice from the pros. All experience levels are invited to attend. For the full seminar schedule, visit https://cincinnatigolfshow.com/
· Manufacturer Demo range, presented by The Golf Exchange. Back for 2016, representatives from the golf industry’s top manufacturers including TaylorMade, Callaway and more will be on-site to answer questions and provide assistance with the newest equipment and technology for 2016.
Cincinnati Hunting & Fishing Show® (Jan. 22 – 24)
Visit the area’s largest collection of guides, outfitters and specialty retailers at the 2016 Cincinnati Hunting & Fishing Show®. Customize your next outdoor hunt or offshore charter and receive personalized recommendations to plan and supply your next excursion at camps, lodges, resorts, and hunting and fishing destinations across U.S. and internationally in Canada and Africa.
· Big Outdoors® Seminar Stage. Outdoor Channel TV host Joe Thomas highlights a stellar lineup of outdoor experts sharing their hunting and fishing knowledge. Thomas will share some of his most amazing experiences from big game bow hunts across North America. Other seminars include tips on turkey calling, outdoor photography and how to prepare and cook your hunting and fishing harvests. For the complete Cincinnati Hunting & Fishing Show® seminar schedule, visit https://
· Hunting Dog Seminars. Our four-legged friends are back again as Bird Down Retrievers’ labs will be in action. Learn field training tactics, commands and more.
· Turkey calling, anyone? The National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) River Valley Longbeards will host their 10th Annual Turkey Calling Contest on Saturday, January 23, starting at 1:00 p.m. Registration will start on-site at10:00 a.m. Youth and adult participants will perform in a wide variety of competition including Open, Friction, Women’s and Amateur divisions.
First place Open & Friction winners who are 21 years of age by February 12, 2017, will be eligible to compete in the 2017 Wild Turkey Bourbon/NWTF Grand National Senior Division Preliminary Competition. Callers must be NWTF members and admission to the Show will be included with entry fee. For more information on the contest, please visit https://
Visitors can gain admission to the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show® three different ways:
· At the Show: admission for adults is $12 at the Elm Street lobby ticket window located inside Duke Energy Convention Center.
· Save at Cincinnati-area Kroger locations: adults can save $3 on regular admission by purchasing tickets at Cincinnati-area Kroger stores.
· Save online at www.cincinnatiboatshow.com admission for adults is $10.
*Children (ages 12 and under) are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
*Admission to the Travel, Sports & Boat Show® includes admission to the Cincinnati Golf Show® and Cincinnati Hunting & Fishing Show®.
Show dates and times are as follows:
· Friday, January 15: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
· Saturday, January 16: 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
· Sunday, January 17: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
· Wednesday, January 20: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Travel, Sports & Boat Show ONLY, First Floor)
· Thursday, January 21: 5 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Travel, Sports & Boat Show ONLY, First Floor)
· Friday, January 22: 4 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
· Saturday, January 23: 11 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
· Sunday, January 24: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show® is closed Monday and Tuesday, January 18 and 19. Wednesday, January 20, is “Dollar Day,” when admission (children and adults) is $1.
For more information about the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show®, Cincinnati Golf Show® and Cincinnati Hunting & Fishing Show®, visit www.hartproductions.com.
Find the shows on Facebook at www.facebook.com/
I’m giving away (3) Family Four Packs of Tickets to
the Cincinnati Travel, Sports & Boat Show!
Disclosure: I was provided tickets for review and giveaway purposes. All opinions are my own.