If you love cheese, this is a festival you don’t want to miss!
The Cheese Fest is a celebration of all things cheese where you can enjoy unlimited samples of 300+ cheeses from around the world. Seriously, it’s AMAZING! Make sure that you come hungry because there are soooo many incredible cheeses to try.
I recommend attending a cheese pairing with your choice of wine, beer, or bourbon for an additional fee. Once you’ve discovered your favorite cheeses of the day, stop by the Cheese Shop to take some home with you.
The Cheese Fest will take place on Saturday, September 9th
at Smale Riverfront Park from 2-10pm.
$10 General Admission includes:
- Unlimited samples of some of the best domestic and imported artisan cheese and specialty foods
- Pairing sessions for wine, beer and bourbon or champagne
- Regional cheese pairing with The Cheese Twins
- Bars will offer beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages (ATM on site –cash only bar)
- Live music
- Macdown/Meltdown Competition
- Photo Booth
Pairing Tickets: $10/session (Exclusive events and limited quantities available)
- Experts in cheese lead course in the art and science of pairing certain types of cheeses with beer, wine, bourbon or champagne.
Educational Sessions & Cooking Demo Tickets: $5/session
- Up close and personal you will dive deep into various cheeses and the art of how they are made or witness a cooking demo lead by Chef Paul.
Wine Pairings $10
Beer Pairing $10
Bourbon Pairing $10
You can purchase tickets online The Cheese Fest
The Cheese Fest is brought to you by Murray’s Cheese and La Bonne Vie Cheese.
I’ve been given 2 admission tickets with 2 tastings to giveaway to one lucky reader!
Thanks again to The Cheese Fest for providing tickets for giveaway and review purposes.