I’m really excited about checking out Redsfest for the 1st time this year. My family attends several Cincinnati Reds games every year and also enjoyed a ballpark tour and visit to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum this past year.
We really enjoyed the behind the scenes aspect that the ballpark tour offered and Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum offers incredible insight into the history of baseball with interactive exhibits and memorabilia. You don’t have to be a huge baseball fan to appreciate all that the museum has to offer. So many memories associated with our childhoods have baseball weaved into them.
At Redsfest, even though the weather is colder, you can still get excited about the upcoming season and have a chance to connect with players.
Redsfest is the official annual winter warm-up of the Cincinnati Reds. Traditionally held in early December at the Duke Energy Convention Center, this event features games and activities for kids of all ages, including interaction with past, current and future stars of the Cincinnati Reds.
Redsfest is on Friday from 3-10:30 PM and Saturday from 11 am – 6:30 PM
Tickets for Redsfest
- Two-day passes are $25 for adults and $12 for kids (ages 4-12). Single-day admission is $17 for adults and $7 for kids. Children 3 and under are admitted free.
- All two-day Redsfest ticket purchases include a free ticket to any April 2014 home game subject to availability.
You can purchase Redsfest tickets at
- Ticket windows at Great American Ball park
- By phone 513-381-REDS
- Online www.reds.com/redsfest.
- Ticketmaster locations at participating Kroger stores
- At the Duke Energy Convention Center starting at 9 AM on Friday, December 6th and 7 AM on Saturday, December 7th
Redsfest will be held at Duke Energy Center located at 525 Elm St., Cincinnati, Ohio.
I’ve been given a family membership to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum!!!
The family membership also includes tickets to Redsfest!!!!
Disclosure: I was given tickets to Redsfest for review and giveaway purposes. All opinions are my own.