Our family went to see an incredible display of our Nation’s landmarks at the LEGO® Americana Roadshow at the Kenwood Towne Center in Cincinnati.
If you look really closely, you will see the a mini statue of Abraham Lincoln inside in the image above.
Here are a few tips for when you visit the display.
1. Grab a map to locate all of the displays
2. Take a few moments to observe all of the detail
I love all the playfulness in the “Brickscapes.” My boys enjoyed finding a variety of characters in the display.
3. Read the stats
4. Enjoy the play area
5. Show off your creativity in the display case
The LEGO® Americana Roadshow: Building Across America is a travelling display of large scale LEGO models replicating some of our nation’s most well known landmarks.
Models include: US Capitol Building, The White House, Supreme Court, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Statue of Liberty, Independence Hall, Old North Church
- Kenwood Town Center, Cincinnati, OH: July 3-19
- Riverchase Galleria, Hoover, AL: August 20 – September 7
- Northpoint Mall, Alpharetta, GA: September 17 – October 4
- Christiana Mall, Newark, DE: October 15 – November 1
*dates subject to change
You can find out more from the LEGO® website.