Surprise your neighbors or family or friends by BOO’ing them with fun Halloween treats.…
glow in the dark
Thinking about running in a glow run?
We had a lot of fun at our very 1st glow run with the Neon Vibe 5K and we’ve enjoyed a few more since then which is why I’ve created a list of a few tips to have the best glow run experience possible.
1. Wear as much white or neon clothes as possible to maximize your glow
2. Find extra fun glow accessories
You will get some with your race, but to really stand out, look for some creative accessories online or you can stock up at a local dollar store.
3. Get a before and after shot
4. Coat your hair and face with color just because you can
5. Bring a ziploc bag or waterproof case if you plan on bringing your phone with you during the race otherwise you might want to bribe someone to take pictures for you
6. Have a plan of where to meet in case you get separated from each other during the race
I have run a few of these types of races now and we have gotten temporarily separated from our group a few times. It’s good to have a plan in place or your race experience will not be as fun.
7. If you have sensitive eyes, wear sunglasses to keep the color out of your eyes
8. Pack extra clothes
There is a good chance that you might not want to ride home covered head to toe in colored chalk.
9. Bring garbage bags or towels to cover your car seats
Trust me, you don’t want you car to be covered in colored dust.
10. Keep in mind that not everyone can rock a full covered neon body suit, but this event is all about fun, so who cares!!! Just be prepared to dance!
11. Have Fun!
Remember that a fun run is just that..FUN! So don’t take it too seriously. If you wanted a serious competitive race, you should have signed up for one. Just enjoy making memories by running through a rainbow of color in the dark.
You can find more racing tips below
Pin it for later >>
Ever wonder what it’s like to run thru a rainbow of colors at night?