Have you ever thought about adding a hiking adventure to your list? Find out what you need to know when planning an epic hike on the Appalachian Trail.
‘Follow the Liters’ Program:
- LifeStraw®’s ’Follow the Liters’ cause marketing campaign harnesses the collaborative power of individuals to help solve one of the world’s most pressing issues – lack of access to safe drinking water for people in developing countries.
- Under the ’Follow the Liters’ campaign, when a consumer purchases any LifeStraw® water filter, a portion of the funds are used to provide one school child in Africa with safe drinking water for an entire school year.
The filtration process is extremely simple.
Unscrew the top and take the filter out.
Fill up the water bottle with water.
Screw the top back on and let your kid test the water first.
Why would I let my son test it first???
Here is why
- LifeStraw® Go converts microbiologically contaminated water into safe drinking water, removing 99.9999%
After each drinking session, unscrew lid and blow through the LifeStraw® to expel dirty water. This water bottle can filter up to 1,000 liters!
The LifeStraw® Go Retails for $34.95
You can connect with LifeStraw®
LifeStraw® Facebook Page
I’ve been given a LifeStraw® Go to giveaway!
Disclosure: Lifestraw Go, information, and additional product have all been provided by Vestergaard. All opinions are my own.
- LifeStraw® is manufactured by Vestergaard a Swiss-based global company dedicated to improving the health of disadvantaged people with game-changing solutions that fight malaria, HIV/AIDS, diarrheal disease and neglected tropical diseases.
- The company is the largest producer of long-lasting insecticidal bed nets that prevent malaria under the PermaNet® brand, and its award-winning LifeStraw® water filters have been designed for individual, family and community uses.
Our family went on a day trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park that was filled with beauty and adventure.