I’ve been invited to watch a few concerts at Horseshoe Casino and I think that it’s a great outdoor venue to see a show. Why? I’m glad that you asked…
1. Big bands, small venue. That means that you can experience a more intimate concert with your favorite band with a few thousand less people.
2. FREE Parking – saving money on parking allows you to spend more on band merchandise or toward a meal at one of the on sight restaurants. In the past we have enjoyed meals at Jack Binion’s, The Spread Buffet, and Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville. There is a price point and atmosphere to match most budgets and dining preferences inside the Casino. Bobby Flay also has a restaurant (Bobby’s Burger Palace) with creative burgers and fantastic milkshakes.
3. An urban outdoor concert environment. There is something about watching a concert downtown that creates even more energy.
4. There isn’t a bad viewing section in the venue. Horseshoe Casino allows you to get as close as you want to be to the stage. The screens and small venue allow everyone to have a great vantage point. There are some concerts with seating available for a higher price closer to the stage. The guests who purchase tickets in the seated section also have access to a private bar and private port-a-lets. The general admission concerts allow fans the opportunity to work their way up to the front. I’ve stood toward the back at a few concerts there and still found those vantage points fine as well but my preference is to be closer to the action.
5. They have concerts by great bands that you will want to see. Each summer Horseshoe Casino has a great lineup, so your hardest part is picking your favorite concerts to attend. My husband’s dream come true was to see his favorite band Weezer in concert last summer. There are also a few concerts this summer that I would like to see this year.
Don’t miss your chance to see music legends in person! You can find out more about upcoming summer concerts at Horseshoe Casino from their website.
Check out the 2016 Upcoming Outdoor Concerts coming to Horseshoe Casino!
Friday June 10 Patti LaBelle and The Commodores
Saturday June 11 Dolly Parton
Friday July 15 Lynyrd Skynyrd
Saturday July 16 Culture Club
Friday July 22 Bryan Adams
Friday August 26 John Fogerty
Saturday September 3 Trace Adkins
Horseshoe Casino is located at 1000 Broadway St., Cincinnati, OH 45202
Thanks again to Horseshoe Casino for inviting me to check out a few concerts. All opinions are my own
2 thoughts on “5 Reasons to Watch a Concert at Horseshoe Casino”
I think that it depends on the concert. The two concerts that we went to were definitely the type that you stand for but there were side areas where people were seated. I would double check with the venue to find out what their seating options are.
Do you have to stand during the whole concert? Is there lawn seating? Is there reserved seating? We’re thinking of going to the John Fogerty concert in August.