REDSFEST is an annual event in Cincinnati, Ohio that celebrates a love for the Cincinnati Reds baseball team.
I’m sharing more about why REDSFEST is a great annual event for baseball fans.
1. REDSFEST is HUGE!
Redsfest takes place inside Duke Energy Convention Center which gives plenty of space for all things Cincinnati Reds.
The main floor has a variety of booths. You can purchase Cincinnati Reds memorabilia, get autographs from players, enjoy a variety of food vendors and get several freebies from various sponsors.
2. There are lots of areas designated just for kids at REDSFEST
If you have kids, this is a great area to allow them to burn off energy.
There are playgrounds, trampolines, a stage, a special autograph area and a section where kids could try to beat the clock.
3. Kids can play baseball WITH Reds baseball players and also practice in several batting cages at REDSFEST
My boys took a free catching clinic with Cincinnati Reds players Devin Mesoraco and J.J. Hoover.
4. You have opportunities to meet Reds players past and present at REDSFEST
5. Walking around REDSFEST is like stepping into a giant time capsule
Memories with baseball are like going back in time to different periods in your life.
You will see memorabilia that will take you back to your childhood. I love that I get to share so many Cincinnati Reds baseball memories with my boys now.
6. You get to create new baseball memories with your loved ones at REDSFEST
Make sure you also check out our visit to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum and the Cincinnati Reds Ballpark Tour.
When is REDSFEST in Cincinnati?
December 2-3, 2022
What Are the REDSFEST Hours?
- Friday, December 2 from 3:00-10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3 from 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Where is REDSFEST?
REDSFEST is at Duke Energy Convention Center located at
How Much Are Tickets to REDSFEST?
- 2-Day Pass: $35
- 1-Day Pass: $25
Kids (ages 12 and younger)
- 2-Day Pass: $20
- 1-Day Pass: $15
All proceeds from Redsfest benefit the baseball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund. Schedule and activities are subject to change.
You can check out the Cincinnati Reds website for more details about tickets, upcoming games and events.
Disclosure: I was given complimentary admission for review purposes. All opinions are my own.