Summer always seems to go by WAY too fast. I love Summer because it’s such a great time of year to slow down and appreciate the simple things. I’m not ready for it to be over any time soon and I want to do everything I can to make it last a little longer. Here are a few simple ways that you can slow down your summer.
1. Stop to enjoy the detail of the flowers in your neighborhood
2. Catch fireflies or lightning bugs (depending on where you are from)
3. Go swimming and play in the water
4. Put your toes in the sand either by the ocean or in a sandbox
5. Enjoy a sunset over water
7. Cool off with a Bomb Pop
My boys love when I surprise them with a treat “just because.” You can’t go wrong with the original Bomb Pop. You get multiple flavors in red, white and blue in the classic rocket shape .
You can find Bomb Pops at a local Kroger retailer near you. Find out more about Bomb Pop from their website.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Bomb Pop. All opinions are my own.