Looking for an easy to make snackadium?…
My older son decided to mix it up this year with his birthday dessert. He requested a giant no-bake cookie instead of a cake.
As a Chick-fil-A Ambassador I get recipe challenges from time to time. I decided to try a recipe using the Cinnamon Cluster from the catering menu.
The first step in this recipe is to break apart the Cinnamon Clusters by crumbling it up
After you have crumbled all of the Cinnamon Clusters in a bowl, you add cream cheese frosting.
Roll the mixture into balls.
Melt white chocolate and add cayanne pepper to the melted chocolate.
Roll the balls in the melted chocolate.
Put in the freezer for 5 minutes and enjoy.
These are a hit for dessert and taste even better for breakfast.
- Bag of white chocolate
- Order of Cinnamon Cluster from Chick-fil-A
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- Crumble Cinnamon Clusters in a bowl
- Mix in cream cheese frosting and form balls
- Melt white chocolate
- Roll balls in the white chocolate
- Leave in freezer for 5 minutes
Check out these other amazing recipes that Chick-fil-A Houston Road Bloggers made this month
- Grilled Chicken Corn Nuggets created by The Healthy Hen
- Brilliant Brunch Bar created by The Healthy Hen
- Easy Lemon Cream Fruit Tart by A Bird and a Bean
- Amazing & Simple Chicken Tostadas by A Bird and a Bean
- Baked Chicken Ziti created by It’s Free At Last
- created by It’s Free At Last
- Zesty Asian Chicken created by Adventure Mom
- Kickin Chicken Bites Using Chick-fil-A Nuggets created by Simply Sherryl
- Mini Cream Cheese Bites Using Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Clusters created by Simply Sherryl
- Chicken Parmesan Bake Featuring Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips Tray created by Optimistic Mommy
- Fruit Salad Cones Featuring Chick-fil-A Fruit Tray created by Optimistic Mommy
Disclosure: I am a Brand Ambassador for Chick-fil-A Houston Road and I am receiving compensation for my post however all opinions are 100% my own.
Chick Fil A is located at Chick Fil A is located at 4980 Houston Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
For my next cooking challenge, I decided to use Chick-fil-A Nuggets to make a zesty Asian chicken recipe dish. My boys love Chinese food so I knew this meal would be a hit. I picked up the catering nuggets from Chick-fil-A.
Mexican food is one of the few styles that I can actually cook well. Maybe that’s because it’s my favorite. I was given some items from Kroger’s Taste of Mexico selection to sample.
There are lots of adventures that I take on without a second thought. Cooking is an adventure that has always intimidated me… especially cooking seafood. I recently attended a blogger event by Kroger that showed us how Kroger is making seafood WAY easier to prepare.
As an Ambassador for Chick Fil A Houston Rd, myself and the other ambassadors were challenged to come up with recipes using Chick Fil A catering. My 2nd recipe is EASY and FUN!
This month I was given the challenge to come up with two recipes from catering food from Chick Fil A. As a Chick Fil A Houston Rd Ambassador, I LOVE their food already, but not the challenge to create a recipe.
I love traveling to different parts of the country and trying foods that are special to that area.
On a recent trip to Louisville, Kentucky, I knew we had to try a hot brown sandwich at the establishment where it was originally created.…