As a Chick-fil-A Ambassador I get recipe challenges from time to time. I decided to try a recipe using the Cinnamon Cluster from the catering menu.
The first step in this recipe is to break apart the Cinnamon Clusters by crumbling it up
After you have crumbled all of the Cinnamon Clusters in a bowl, you add cream cheese frosting.
Roll the mixture into balls.
Melt white chocolate and add cayanne pepper to the melted chocolate.
Roll the balls in the melted chocolate.
Put in the freezer for 5 minutes and enjoy.
These are a hit for dessert and taste even better for breakfast.
- Bag of white chocolate
- Order of Cinnamon Cluster from Chick-fil-A
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 container of cream cheese frosting
- Crumble Cinnamon Clusters in a bowl
- Mix in cream cheese frosting and form balls
- Melt white chocolate
- Roll balls in the white chocolate
- Leave in freezer for 5 minutes
Check out these other amazing recipes that Chick-fil-A Houston Road Bloggers made this month
- Grilled Chicken Corn Nuggets created by The Healthy Hen
- Brilliant Brunch Bar created by The Healthy Hen
- Easy Lemon Cream Fruit Tart by A Bird and a Bean
- Amazing & Simple Chicken Tostadas by A Bird and a Bean
- Baked Chicken Ziti created by It’s Free At Last
- created by It’s Free At Last
- Zesty Asian Chicken created by Adventure Mom
- Kickin Chicken Bites Using Chick-fil-A Nuggets created by Simply Sherryl
- Mini Cream Cheese Bites Using Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Clusters created by Simply Sherryl
- Chicken Parmesan Bake Featuring Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips Tray created by Optimistic Mommy
- Fruit Salad Cones Featuring Chick-fil-A Fruit Tray created by Optimistic Mommy
Disclosure: I am a Brand Ambassador for Chick-fil-A Houston Road and I am receiving compensation for my post however all opinions are 100% my own.
You can also connect with Chick Fil A Houston Road on their website, facebook page, twitter, pinterest and instagram.
Chick Fil A is located at Chick Fil A is located at 4980 Houston Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
6 thoughts on “Cayenne Cinnamon Bites Recipe”
Oh yeah! Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Clusters and White Chocolate… anytime, anywhere!
What a way to spice up a sweet treat. Those Chick-fil-A cinnamon rolls are delicious.
Fun twist on a delicious treat! Thanks for posting!
Mmmm. Those look so good. I love the idea of hot and sweet together.