For my next cooking challenge, I decided to use Chick-fil-A Nuggets to make a zesty Asian chicken recipe dish. My boys love Chinese food so I knew this meal would be a hit. I picked up the catering nuggets from Chick-fil-A.
While the nuggets were cooking, we worked on the sauce and the rice. We use a rice cooker so you just add water to the rice and push cook.
For the sauce, you start by dissolving corn starch and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl and then set aside.
Next you combine all of the other ingredients in a saucepan. Then add the mixture from your bowl.
The nuggets are baked at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Mix the sauce with the nuggets and pour over rice. You can also add stir fry vegetables to the meal if you want.
- 2 tsps Cornstarch
- 1tsp Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 4 tsps Rice Wine Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger
- Order of Chick-fil-A nuggets from catering menu
- Bag of white Rice
- Combine corn starch and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl and set aside
- Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Add mixture from the small bowl.
- Heat mixture on low/ medium heat until the sauce reaches a boil and thickens.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Cook chicken in the oven while preparing sauce.
- Cook rice during chicken cook time.
Check out these other amazing recipes that Chick-fil-A Houston Road Bloggers made this month
- Grilled Chicken Corn Nuggets created by The Healthy Hen
- Brilliant Brunch Bar created by The Healthy Hen
- Easy Lemon Cream Fruit Tart by A Bird and a Bean
- Amazing & Simple Chicken Tostadas by A Bird and a Bean
- Baked Chicken Ziti created by It’s Free At Last
- created by It’s Free At Last
- Kickin Chicken Bites Using Chick-fil-A Nuggets created by Simply Sherryl
- Cayenne Cinnamon Bites created by The Adventure Mom
- Mini Cream Cheese Bites Using Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Clusters created by Simply Sherryl
- Chicken Parmesan Bake Featuring Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips Tray created by Optimistic Mommy
- Fruit Salad Cones Featuring Chick-fil-A Fruit Tray created by Optimistic Mommy
Disclosure: I am a Brand Ambassador for Chick-fil-A Houston Road and I am receiving compensation for my post however all opinions are 100% my own.
Chick Fil A is located at Chick Fil A is located at 4980 Houston Rd, Florence, KY 41042.