For my next cooking challenge, I decided to use Chick-fil-A Nuggets to make a zesty Asian chicken recipe dish. My boys love Chinese food so I knew this meal would be a hit. I picked up the catering nuggets from Chick-fil-A.
While the nuggets were cooking, we worked on the sauce and the rice. We use a rice cooker so you just add water to the rice and push cook.
For the sauce, you start by dissolving corn starch and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl and then set aside.
Next, you combine all of the other ingredients in a saucepan. Then add the mixture from your bowl.
The nuggets are baked at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Mix the sauce with the nuggets and pour over rice. You can also add stir fry vegetables to the meal if you want.
Zesty Asian Chicken
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 4 tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- Order of Chick-fil-A nuggets from the catering menu
- Bag of white Rice
- Combine corn starch and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl and set aside
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
- Add mixture from the small bowl.
- Heat mixture on low/ medium heat until the sauce reaches a boil and thickens.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Cook chicken in the oven while preparing the sauce.
- Cook rice during chicken cook time.
More Recipes Using Chick-fil-A Menu Items
Check out these other amazing recipes that Chick-fil-A Houston Road Bloggers made this month
- Grilled Chicken Corn Nuggets created by The Healthy Hen
- Brilliant Brunch Bar created by The Healthy Hen
- Easy Lemon Cream Fruit Tart by A Bird and a Bean
- Amazing & Simple Chicken Tostadas by A Bird and a Bean
- Baked Chicken Ziti created by It’s Free At Last
- created by It’s Free At Last
- Kickin Chicken Bites Using Chick-fil-A Nuggets created by Simply Sherryl
- Cayenne Cinnamon Bites created by The Adventure Mom
- Mini Cream Cheese Bites Using Chick-fil-A Cinnamon Clusters created by Simply Sherryl
- Chicken Parmesan Bake Featuring Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips Tray created by Optimistic Mommy
- Fruit Salad Cones Featuring Chick-fil-A Fruit Tray created by Optimistic Mommy
Disclosure: I am a Brand Ambassador for Chick-fil-A Houston Road and I am receiving compensation for my post however all opinions are 100% my own.
You can also connect with Chick Fil A Houston Road on their website, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
Chick Fil A is located at 4980 Houston Rd, Florence, KY 41042.
9 thoughts on “Zesty Asian Chicken Recipe”
What a unique way to use CFA nuggets!
OMG looks amazing and how fast it can be prepared with Chick-fil-A nuggets. Great idea.
Great idea!! I love Chick-fil-A chicken! Great way to use it! Thanks!
That looks so delicious. I love Chinese food too. I really need to get a rice cooker.