This year was the first time my family attended Redsfest. I had no idea how HUGE this event was!!!
Redsfest is takes place in Duke Energy Convention Center which gives plenty of space for all things Cincinnati Reds.
The main floor had a variety of booths. You could purchase Cincinnati Reds memorabilia, get autographs from players, enjoy a variety of food vendors and get several freebies from various sponsors.
Kids can play baseball WITH players and also practice in several batting cages.
My boys took a free catching clinic with Cincinnati Reds players.
My kids got to play catch Cincinnati Reds players Devin Mesoraco and J.J. Hoover.
We watched a special session that featured Reds players past and present.
There was so much talent on the stage. I recognized several of the players from my childhood. Memories with baseball are like going back in time to different periods in your life.
I love that I get to share so many Cincinnati Reds baseball memories with my boys now.
During Redsfest, we went ahead and purchased the newest Reds Heads Kids Club Membership.
For $25 kids get the following
- Special ticket offers to Reds games throughout the season
- Access to awesome ballpark experiences like player autograph sessions and Run the Bases
- Exclusive Reds Heads edition of a replica Reds home jersey
- Reds Heads batting practice replica hat
- Membership card and lanyard
- Amazing hologram Reds logo baseball
- Cool glove shaped backpack
- Reds Heads e-Newsletter
- Free admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
- Free admission to the Cincinnati Zoo
- Free admission to the Cincinnati Museum Center?s OMNIMAX Theater
- Free kids meal at Bob Evans
You can’t beat that deal!!!!
The 2nd level of Redsfest had several booths and opportunities to get autographs.
My boys got to meet Zack Cozart during one of the autograph sessions.
The third floor of Redsfest offered lots of activities for kids. There were playgrounds, trampolines, a stage, a special autograph area and a section where kids could try to beat the clock.
Create great memories with your loved ones. Don’t forget to keep your calendar open for Redsfest next year in December.
You can check out the Cincinnati Reds website for more details about upcoming games and events.
Disclosure: I was given complimentary admission for review purposes. All opinions are my own.