When we have guests in from out of town, we typically take them to Goodfellas Pizzeria in the Mainstrasse Village in Covington,KY for a few reasons.
1. You can order New York style pizza by the slice or by the whole, which makes everyone happy.
Our kids typically enjoy different types of pizza than we do. Pizza by the slice allows us to try something new without committing to a whole pie.
2. The pizza slices are as big as your head. Seriously, they are!
Go ahead a take a picture next to your slice, you know you want to.
(Check out how big those slices of sausage are)
3. The breadsticks are enormous too!
The breadsticks barely fit on your plate!
4. Throwing dough is an art form and a workout!
It’s a lot of fun to watch the employees in action.
5. Pizza by the slice is a great option for an inexpensive lunch or dinner if you need something quick.
6. Their ice dispenser is just fun.
They also have great names for their specialty pies that are gangster movie references.
7. Their speakeasy called Wise guys upstairs makes great hand crafted cocktails.
*Wiseguys is only for 21 and up.
8. In the warmer months, you have outdoor seating options.
This is a great option if you have your kids with you because seating is limited inside the Covington location.
9. The pizza is REALLY good!
My husband even says that Goodfellas has the best crust in the city!
10. If you prefer not to cross the river, you can still check out Goodfellas located in the Over the Rhine District in Cincinnati at 1211 Main Street.
I absolutely love the architecture and design of this location. There is also an outdoor seating space too.
If you near Lexington,KY there are a few locations to choose from.
110 North Mill Street
Lexington, KY 40507
333 South Limestone
Lexington, KY 40508
1228 Manchester Street
Lexington, KY 40504
You can find out more about Goodfellas from their website.