The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops at the Kentucky Convention Center April 5 – 7, 2013, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Louisville April 5 – 7 tour stop.
LEGO KidsFest tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
The LEGO KidsFest 2013 tour stops: Richmond, VA (February 15 – 17), Louisville, KY (April 5 – 7), Houston, TX (May 17 – 19), Phoenix, AZ (July 12 – 14), San Jose, CA (August 30 – September 1), Portland, OR (October 11 – 13), and Hartford, CT (December 6 – 8).
Stay tuned to the blog.. Soon I will be giving away two tickets for Friday, April 5th in Louisville.