I drink coffee pretty much every day. That’s a habit that isn’t going away anytime soon but it’s also a habit that has affected the coloring of my teeth and affected the brightness of my smile.
I was invited to take the Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips 14 Day Challenge and my first initial response was why not?
I didn’t have anything to lose and it could only improve my smile.
When I started the Crest 3D Whitestrips 14 Day challenge I had a lot of questions because I had never used a dental whitening product before. If you are new to this type of product, I’m sure that you have some questions too.
How do the Crest 3D Whitestrips work?
Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips help remove 10 years of stains from coffee, wine, and more. You use the products daily on your teeth conveniently at home.
Are the Crest 3D Whitestrips Safe for your teeth?
One of the first questions that my younger son had right away was about the product’s safety.
The Crest 3D Whitestrips use the same whitening ingredient as the dentist and are the only strips approved by the American Dental Association which made me feel more confident that I was using a product safe for my teeth and my enamel.
How long do you wear Crest 3D Whitestrips?
You wear the Crest 3D Whitestrips on your teeth once a day for 30 minutes.
You simply open the individual Crest 3D Whitestrips package, peel the strip off and then apply the sticky side of the long strip on your upper teeth and the curved strip on your lower teeth.
Make sure that you try to get your placement aligned before you apply the Crest 3D Whitestrips to your teeth.
The Advanced Seal™ Technology’s no-slip grip stays put on your teeth so you don’t have to worry about any slipping or sliding.
The Crest 3D Whitestrips mold to your teeth and they are easy to take off afterward.
*Tips for using Crest 3D Whitestrips
- I highly recommend setting a timer on your phone so that you wear them for the instructed time.
- Keep the Crest 3D Whitestrips in a location that you will see every day. I kept the individual packages on my dresser as a reminder to put them on each day.
- The Crest 3D Whitestrips are clear which allows you to go about your day. I would suggest trying to plan out when you are going to wear them ahead of time so that they do not interfere with meal times or work….or you might experience an awkward conversation like I did when I thought I was just picking up my son from practice and it turned out there was a parent meeting and my timer on my phone for the strips went off during our conversation.
- If you have sensitive teeth, you may experience some temporary discomfort which is common with whitening products.
- You can still drink water while wearing the Crest 3D Whitestrips.
How many days do you wear Crest 3D Whitestrips?
You use the Crest 3D Whitestrips 30 minute treatments once a day for 14 days. You’ll start seeing a whiter smile after three days, with full results in 14.
How long do the results of Crest 3D Whitestrips last?
The results last 6 months and beyond when toothpaste is used for 4 weeks.
Would I use Crest 3D Whitestrips again in the future?
Definitely, 100%! I noticed the visible changes in the brightness of my smile. My teeth look whiter which gives me a more confident smile.
During my Crest 3D Whitestrips 14 Day Challenge, I filmed for a tv segment and I was so grateful to have noticeably whiter teeth as a result of the strips….and I didn’t have to give up my morning coffee routine.
How to Start Your Own Crest Whitestrips 14 Day Challenge
You can start your own journey to a white and brighter smile and take advantage of a great deal on Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips at Sam’s Club where you can get a BONUS monthly Whitening Boost Kit with your purchase.
Crest also has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with your results, Crest will send you a pre-paid card in the amount of your purchase when you mail in your receipt and package UPC within 60 days of purchase.
This post was sponsored by Crest. All opinions are my own.
Save this post for later. Pin the image below>>
1 thought on “My Experience and Results With the #CrestWhitestripsChallenge”