The first time that I heard about the Dillard’s Clearance Store was ironically from a news anchor who had moved to the area from Atlanta.
He told me that he always got incredible deals on high-quality shirts. His wife and kids also found great deals there too. After my first visit, I understood why it’s one of his favorite places to find business attire.
I’m usually pretty loyal to the Gap Clearance Center in Hebron but the Dillard’s Clearance Center could be a close second or eventual tie.
The Dillard’s Clearance Center is a great place to find a deal on high-quality clothing.
The Clearance Store is basically a former Dillard’s department store dedicated to only clearance items which means that you have two floors full of deals at the Glenway Ave. location. (*The Glenway location will be closed in 2019) The Eastgate location is only one floor.
Women will find the most options for clothes and shoes but Men still have a decent sized section too.
Formal Dresses for under $10!
During my visit, I found formal dresses for $9.99 than they were reduced even more with another sale on top of that to make them $1.99!!!! Less than the cost of a value meal for a formal dress!
I immediately thought that I should share the deal so that people could help restock Cinderella’s Closet in a budget-friendly way. I also thought that if I was going to share that information I should also lead by example and buy some dresses for the cause.
It was pretty fun for me to pick out dresses because I don’t have any girls to shop for.
The shoe area for women is also WAY larger than the shoe area for Men and kids. I saw shoes with additional savings on sale as low as $4.99!
Women will definitely find the most options but there is still something for everyone.
Tips for Shopping at the Dillard’s Clearance Center
- Check the stores hours before you go. (They currently open at noon)
- Make a list of items that you are looking for before you go.
- Update your family member sizes so that you can purchase items for them if they are not with you.
- Send pictures of the items to family members that you are unsure of purchasing because if they don’t like it they won’t wear it.
- All Sales Are Final so make sure that you choose your purchases wisely.
- Try everything on. Sizing can vary by designer.
- Always double check pricing at the register. Sometimes an item can be misplaced and put on the wrong sale rack.
- Allow for plenty of time to check out all of the areas of the store. This is not the type of store you want to feel rushed in.
- The store is organized really well but it’s still very easy to get overwhelmed when you visit because of the sheer volume of clothing in the store.
- Eat before you visit. You will need energy to power through all of the racks and you also don’t want to shop with anyone who is hangry.
How to check for the weekly sales at the Dillard’s Clearance Store
The store has weekly sales that you can check out on the website before you visit.
- Go to Dillard.com website
- In the Search Box type store Locator
- Click on View all Results
- Click OH on the US Map
- Look for the Upcoming event at West Town Center.
- Just click on this link.
The Dillard’s Clearance Store Location
Eastgate Mall 4615 Eastgate Blvd, Cincinnati, OH (513) 943-5100
*Unfortunately, the other Dillard’s Clearance Store located at 6290 Glenway Ave., Cincinnati, OH closed in 2019
Save this post for later. Pin the image below>