When you step into Bargains and Buyouts for the 1st time, it’s easy to feel like a kid in a candy store. The space is enormous and there is eye candy everywhere!
So what is Bargains and Buyouts?
They offer some liquidation, un-used, and brand new overstock products that their suppliers were willing to let go of for extremely low rates, which allows them to pass on those great savings to us! They work with many top manufacturers in the country. (Ex. Ashley Furniture, Serta Mattress, Benchcraft, Coaster, Jadu Accents, IFD, Coast To Coast, Blue Ocean Traders, Novo Home, Jupair, Hooker, and Inspire)
So where do you begin?
1. Drive the biggest vehicle you have there because you will most likely want to bring some of your favorite treasures home.
2. You are encouraged to negotiate prices. You will notice that the prices are already really low BUT you can still ask one of the employees with a blue shirt on the floor if they can go lower. Remember, the answer is always no if you don’t ask!
3. Use a QR Code Reader App on your phone to compare prices online with items with a barcode. This could also help you with negotiating. Sometimes there is wiggle room and sometimes there isn’t, but again, the answer is always no if you don’t ask.
4. You need a ticket for items that you are purchasing. You get the ticket for your items from an employee on the floor.
5. The employees do not work on commission which makes them less pushy than a typical commission sales environment. I found everyone to be extremely helpful and also respectful of browsing time.
6. For extra savings, sign up for the Rewards Program. For every dollar you spend, you can earn points toward saving off of your future purchases.
7. There is a third party delivery company that you can contact for deliveries. Bargain and Buyouts will also hold your purchased items for up to 3 days at no cost.
8. The inventory is always changing which gives you an excuse to come back more often.
9. If you love it, buy it! It’s highly unlikely that it will still be waiting for you when you come back. Don’t put yourself through non buyers remorse!
10. They accept cash, all major credit cards, and offer 90 days financing.
11. There are full manufacturers warranties on most Sofa sets.
12. There is also a website inside the store that an employee can access with other items online.
We are in the market for new couches in the coming months and the deals and the quality that I saw at Bargain and Buyouts have convinced me not to look anywhere else when we do decide to make a purchase.
We didn’t leave with a couch but I did find two nice carry on suitcases that were both INCREDIBLE deals for upcoming travels. I was only going to get one, but these deals were too good to pass and I know we will get good use out of both of them.
I scored these two name brand carry on spinner suitcases for only $25 and $35! I would have definitely been kicking myself if I had passed on those deals!
I loved our first visit to Bargain and Buyouts and I know it will definitely not be our last!
You can find out more about Bargain and Buyouts from their website.
There are now two locations for Bargain and Buyouts.
5150 Glencrossing Way, Cincinnati, OH 45238
50 Eswin St Cincinnati, OH 45218
3 thoughts on “How to make the most of your first visit to Bargains and Buyouts”
So jealous and more tempted to visit Bargains and Buyout. Their deals looks amazing and the products and stuffs look good too.I need to plan myself a trip to Cincinnati and grab those amazing deals.
I was just telling someone that I got a pair of red Nike tennis shoes from this store! If you’re looking for a sofa or couch in Cincinnati you go to Bargains and Buyouts, that is true – just don’t forget that they have crazy stuff (liquidation or overstock stuff) from time to time. The new store location at Greenhills I expect will be similar.
I have always wanted to check this place out. This makes me more excited to get it on my calendar.