Zoombezi Bay is a waterpark located next to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium that is definitely worth checking out. What’s even better is that your admission to Zoombezi Bay gives you access to the Columbus Zoo during the day of your visit.
We recently brought friends to COSI (Center of Science Industry) in Columbus, OH for the first time. Over the years we’ve found that we have several exhibits and activities that we try to experience each time we visit. I’m sharing some of our favorites to add to your list during your first visit.
The Ohio State Fair in Columbus, Ohio has been a family tradition since 1850. To make the most out of your visit, it helps to know these tips before you go.
Summer is the perfect time to plan a roadtrip and create memories with your family. Whether it’s a daytrip or a weekend getaway, COSI in Columbus is a great destination for families.
Our family LOVES to visit COSI (Center of Science and Industry) in Columbus, Ohio. There is always something new to do and explore there.
When I visit a city, I seek out locations and experiences that are unique, that I can’t replicate anywhere else. I discovered that Columbus, Ohio has a lot to offer when it comes to connecting with nature through outdoor adventure. You can choose your own outdoor adventure in an urban setting, a scenic park, or the woods.
So did I find anything unique, that I couldn’t replicate anywhere else, in Columbus? YES, and there is a good chance that you will want to add these adventures to your list too!
Columbus, Ohio offers a lot for visitors to see and do. I’m sharing some of my favorite stops in Columbus that I would recommend checking out.
During a trip to Columbus, we decided to leave a few hours of our fate in the hands of our smartphones. We researched a place to eat and a few unique attractions to see before arriving at our destination of COSI.
My boys have enjoyed attending LEGO events over the past few years. They can easily spend hours at the events each year because there is so much to do and there are so many opportunities for them to create. As a parent, I enjoy watching my boys explore endless options to tap into their creative side….it’s also fun for me to join them.
LEGO Creativity Tour, Powered by LEGO KidsFest, comes to Columbus, OH!
This event delivers immersive building activities for all LEGO enthusiasts Nov. 20-22 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center
The LEGO Creativity Tour will offer children of all ages an opportunity to build, create and enjoy an immersive LEGO experience through engaging play areas, family-oriented building activities and more.
Some of the activities in the 118,000 square-foot space include:
* LEGO Model Museum: walk among life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* Challenge Zone: the whole family is on the hook to show off their creative building skills in this emceed challenge
* Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
* LEGO DUPLO: the youngest builders can explore building their imaginations and so many ways to play with DUPLO bricks
* Brick Battle Zone: join a team and compete in fun activities like relay races, tower speed build and bridge building contests
* Big Brick Pile: dive into the largest pile of LEGO bricks ever seen to build something amazing
* LEGO Art Gallery: create a custom masterpiece and display it for all to see
* Monochromatic Builds: limiting the materials to one color and one size creates amazing results
* And much more!
“Since we began the LEGO KidsFest six years ago, we have been flooded with requests to visit more cities and regions across the country, but they don’t all have the space to host a KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, senior events manager at LEGO Systems, Inc. “The LEGO Creativity Tour leverages some of the best of the LEGO KidsFest experience in a more flexible format to enable us to visit with even more families with an interactive, hands-on LEGO celebration.”
*Tickets for the LEGO Creativity Tour are $19 (plus tax and service fees).
Children under 2 are FREE.