You don’t have to spend a lot of money to have a great summer. I’m sharing some of my favorite summer bucket list adventures to cross off your list.
1. Go to a pick your own fruit farm ( strawberries, blueberries, etc)
2. Go camping for at least one night (even if it’s just in your backyard)
3. Stargaze for an evening
4. Play in the sand
5. Enjoy a summer reading program at your local library.
6. Try a new ethnic restaurant
7. Try a non-chain restaurant
8. Go to a drive-in movie. Check out this checklist before you go.
9. Surprise a friend with sidewalk chalk art on their driveway.
10. Discover a “new to you” local park
11. Host a summer bbq with friends
12. Create a “new to you” creative variation of a S’ more. (my favorite is using chocolate covered graham crackers instead of a chocolate bar and graham cracker. )
13. On a rainy day transform a room with blanket forts
14. Do a random act of kindness
15. Play in the sprinklers or make a giant slip n’slide
16. Drink a big glass of Sweet Tea or fresh squeezed Lemonade
17. Play frisbee golf
18. Try Geocaching
19. Visit your city’s tourism website and go somewhere you’ve never been
20. Go for a scenic bike ride
21. Pick wildflowers for your kitchen table
22. Make something you pinned on Pinterest (make a meal or try a craft… just create something)
22. Take a bike ride to get ice cream
23 Go to a Major League baseball game
24. Go fishing
25. Try one of the water game ideas while you’re swimming
Additional Posts to Check Out
Tips for An Awesome Drive-In Movie Experience
Create Your Own Summer Bucket List – Free Printable
What else would you add to the list?
Share your ideas in the comments below.
Save this post for later. Pin the image below>>
12 thoughts on “25 Summer Bucket List Ideas”
All good ideas. Thank you
Cool. 🙂 Thanks for the ideas, I would try them all next summer!
Play in the sand. Love it:D:D
Great list. I think you need to add catching fireflies and maybe taking a road trip.
I like both of those Ginny. I’ll have to add them.
LOVE these! I just created a list last week and had so much fun thinking of things. I love the camping in the yard idea, even though my little gal is young – I think she’d get a kick out of it!
love the charity race as a family idea!
These are some great summer bucket list items, I think I want to find a fresh fruit farm & camping in the backyard sounds fun. Another one i would add is to enter a charity race as a family , maybe like 2miles. Thanks for sharing!