If you are craving an outdoor adventure that’s away from the crowds, camping in an RV is where it’s at.
You can choose your own outdoor adventure and road trip options while traveling in the comfort of an RV.
After visiting several states over the past few months, my observation is that traveling by RV is more popular than ever!
If you don’t own an RV, you still have options that can get your family out on the open road, thanks to RVshare.
This article is sponsored by RVshare.
What is RVshare?
RVshare was founded in 2013, and it’s the first and largest peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace.
With more than 100,000 vehicles available, RVshare’s diverse inventory ranges from affordable travel trailers to luxury motorhomes. They can help accommodate any outdoor adventure, whether it’s a weekend of camping or a cross-country tour of national parks.
An RV rental is a great option for travelers who want to experience the comforts of home and the freedom of travel. Renting an RV is even more desirable because you enjoy the perks without the work of storage and upkeep.
How Does RVshare Work?
There are 100,000 listings across the U.S. on RVshare with rentals available in all 50 states. All RV drivers must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 25 years or older.
How Do You Sign Up For RVshare?
You can sign up on the RVshare website as a renter or an owner. RVshare offers a safe and secure booking/payment platform with 24/7 emergency roadside assistance on every booking.
My fellow spontaneous/procrastinators will appreciate that you can book instantly online. The average cost of RVshare is $150 per night. Many RVs also offer weekly, and monthly options too if you want to extend your stay.
There are even pet-friendly RVs and deliverable RVs for added convenience.
How Can RV Owners Make Money With RVshare?
Did you know that most RVs are only used two weeks out of the year?
RVshare provides an opportunity for RV owners to generate revenue when their RV isn’t being used.
This is a great opportunity for RV owners in North America to turn their RV into a second income source.
What are the Benefits of Renting With RVshare?
RVshare Renter Benefits
- RVshare offers a worry-free rental guarantee that offers payment and fraud protection
- Wide-ranging inventory: from affordable pop-ups to luxury motorhomes with sleeping for one-six+ people
- Largest RV rental marketplace: 60,000 five-star reviews from happy customers
- Safest and most trusted: 24/7 emergency roadside assistance on every booking
- Pet-friendly options
- Delivery and stationary options
- One-way rentals available
- Comprehensive nationwide protection: RVshare rental insurance covers both domestic and international renters and provides collision and comprehensive coverage
What are the Benefits for Owners Who Work With RVshare?
- Make money: list for free and earn up to $40,000 per year
- Get maximum exposure: RVshare reaches millions of renters a year
- List with confidence: renter verification & insurance coverage included
- Most trusted RV rental insurance company: RVshare rental insurance is offered to owners at no cost and owners are provided $1,000,000 in liability coverage as well as comprehensive and collision coverage for the value of their RV up to $200,000
- One-on-one support from rental coaches to set up your listing
Benefits of Traveling in An RV
Our family has experienced several RV trips together. We don’t own an RV which is what makes RVshare an option that’s even more appealing.
I love that we can make memories and spend time together connecting with both each other and the outdoors. Camping also allows us to pause and enjoy the simple things that can be overlooked or taken for granted at home.
I never regret investing in taking trips that allow me to experience adventures with my family.
Where Do You Want to Travel to Next?
Are you ready to get started on your next outdoor getaway?
- Pick your vacation dates
- Select an RV on RVshare
- Pick your destination
- Make memories!
Need Some Campground Suggestions?
Stay up to date on the national and state campground options.
- A Beautiful State Park in Michigan That You Need to Visit
- Tips for Visiting Ocean City with an RV
- Adventure Awaits for You in Pennsylvania’s Laurel Highlands
- Camping at Winton Woods
- Lakes Around 3 Hours or Less from Cincinnati
Stay Connected With RVshare’s Social Media Accounts
You can follow RVshare on social media on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram.
Save this article for later. Pin the image below>>