My family LOVES amusement parks and we just happen to live close to Kings Island Amusement Park which means that we can have fun all summer long as a family.
We’ve purchased the Gold Season Pass over the years to create memories together as a family.
Purchasing a Gold Season Pass made us also face the decision again of whether we wanted to pay extra for the All Season Dining Plan at Kings Island.
I’m sharing more about the dining perks so that you can determine if it’s the right option for you.
I did have some reservations initially about buying the All Season Dining Plan because of the cost, but I’ve found the All Season Dining Plan option to be extremely convenient.
Here is why I bought the All Season Dining Plan:
1. You can pay for your Gold Season Pass with the All Season Dining over six months in 6 payments
This makes it easier on the budget without paying interest.
2. I don’t have to meal plan before we go to Kings Island anymore
In the past to save money we would either eat before our visit at home, get fast food on the way there, or leave the park to eat and come back.
My boys are always instantly hungry as soon as we enter the park regardless of if they have just eaten before.
Having our meals covered makes life easier and has even saved us some money over time.
It’s also nice to not have to worry about giving your kids money for food if they go with a friend.
3. There are several menu/ restaurant options on the All Season Dining Plan at Kings Island so that everyone can be happy
My family typically isn’t in the mood for the same type of food at the same time.
With the All Season Dining Plan that isn’t a problem because everyone can choose where they want to eat.
Sometimes we split up and eat at the restaurant of our choice or we let someone choose lunch and then someone else picks the dinner restaurant.
There are even healthy and gluten-free options.
4. You can get two meals each time you visit with your All Season dining pass
Your meals have to be 4 hours apart.
I would suggest either taking a picture of your food or setting an alarm on your phone to remember what time you ate last.
Your pass will not work if you try to eat earlier than the 4-hour window.
5. The waterpark has restaurant options on the All Season Dining Plan too
That means that you can just enjoy the waterpark and don’t have to go to the other side of the park if you don’t want to.
My favorite dining plan addition is the Island Smokehouse with a shrimp plate option that is REALLY good and my go-to each time that I visit.
6. You don’t have to pay extra out of pocket if you don’t want to
The value of each meal is around $15-$20 and is very filling.
The pass pays for itself after a few visits.
Drinks are not included in the pass but you can purchase a refillable bottle if you prefer to drink soft drinks.
7. You don’t have to cook
This makes me and my family happy.
Your hardest decision will be deciding what you want to eat and which restaurant you want to eat from.
There is also a sit-down restaurant on the dining options as well.
We purchased the All Season Dining Plan for several seasons and I think that it’s definitely worth the investment for Kings Island Gold Season Pass Members.
Another bonus is that you can use your All Season Dining Plan during Winterfest too!
Do you have a Gold Season Pass too? Did you buy the All Season Dining Plan?
You can find out more about the Kings Island All-Season Dining pass from their website.
Save on your general admission tickets to Kings Island here.
Kings Island is located at 6300 Kings Island Dr., Mason, OH 45040.
Additional Kings Island Articles
- What You Need to Know About Winterfest at Kings Island
- How to visit Kings Island with a Special Needs Guest
- How to Create a Kings Island-Themed Adventure at Home
- Non-Scary Adventures For Families at Kings Island in the Fall
- 10 Fun Things For Non-Riders to Do at Kings Island
- Ways to Beat the Heat at Kings Island
- Ways to Save on Your Final Visits to Kings Island
Save this post for later. Pin the image below>