Don’t let autumn slip away without trying a few of these fall bucket list activities and adventures.
I’m sharing family-friendly adventures to cross off your list this fall.
Depending on where you live, it might take a while for the weather to start to feel like autumn.
The beauty of this fall bucket list is that you can progressively try the adventures as the weather gets colder.
1. Go Apple Picking
2. Jump in a pile of leaves
3. Go on a hayride
4. Go canoeing or kayaking
5. Attend a Fall Festival
6. Climb a Tree or Stay in a Treehouse
7. Bundle up and Gaze at the Stars
8. Go Horseback Riding
9. Go to a Corn Maze
10. Take a bike ride on a scenic trail
11. Launch an apple or try target practice in the woods
12. Eat a caramel apple
13. Go pick out a pumpkin and paint or carve it
15. Implement the “candy tax” if you take your kids to a lot of Halloween/ Harvest events. That means that the parents take a cut of the loot as their “tax.”
16. Try a pumpkin spice or seasonal apple drink or dessert
17. Bribe your kid to put on that adorable costume that is too small just one more time. The 5 minutes of cuteness is worth it.
19. Try a themed fun run like the “Run like Hell” 5k
20. Do a nature scavenger hunt on a hike
21. Visit a local farm
22. Try geocaching
23. Have a chili cook-off with friends
24. Take a trip to the zoo, drive-thru safari, or an animal park
25. Go camping or glamping in a treehouse or sleep in a covered wagon
26. Host or attend a costume party
27. Take a nature hike and take pictures of the beauty
28. Attend a family harvest festival or Pumpkin/Halloween-themed event
29. Make a bonfire and eat smores
30. Eat a cider donut
31. Drink apple cider
32. Watch or attend a football game
33. Take a day trip to a small town you’ve never been to
34. Take a walking tour of your city
35. Bundle up and see a drive-in movie one more time
36. Attend Art Prize.
37. Take a walk down a trail you’ve never been on
38. Find a few crazy friends and dress up like zombies. We helped at the Zombie Dash 5k. ( It was for charity …. and a cider donut)
39. Take a fall family picture
40. Find a farm or event with one of these amazing bouncing pillows and bounce on it. Your day will improve dramatically.
Free Fall Bucket List Printable
You can print this free fall bucket list below and cross off the adventures as you go this fall.
Did I forget anything? Leave a comment and let me know what’s on your fall bucket list.