A dinner and a movie can be a nice date …..but every now and then it’s fun to think outside the box by trying something new together. I’ve created a list of some of my favorite unique date ideas.
1. Try a “new to you” restaurant.
Go to a resturant that you both have never been to before. I like to do a little research by checking with a few friends who are bloggers and also from websites. Step out of your comfort zone and try a cuisine that you normally wouldn’t eat.
2. Take a Tour
I love taking tours. I think they can be such a great date. There are so many out there that you can find one for almost any interest level. There are history tours, sports tours, sightseeing tours, art tours, food tours, beer tours, etc. You don’t have to go far. I’ve taken so many tours that I even created a specific category on the blog main page specifically for them.
Once you ride one, you won’t care how nerdy you look.
4. Go snowshoeing, skiing, or snowboarding
5. Go to a Shooting Range
6. Go Geocaching
7. Frisbee golf
8. Snow Tubing at a local sledding hill or resort
9. Go Zipling (I have a whole category on the homepage dedicated to places to zipline)
10. Take a Dance lesson
11. Explore a Cave
12. Try extreme tree climbing with harnesses
13. Try stand up paddleboarding
15. Watch a sporting event
16. Try a new outdoor activity like Footgolf,
17. Go to the Drive in
18. Watch a car race
19. Try the trapeze
21. Take a couples massage
22. Go for a bike ride
23. Go for a hike
24. Go Horseback riding
27. Go to an indoor Trampoline Arena
28. Play laser tag
29. Try lawn bowling
30. Ride Go Karts
31. Watch a car race
32. Particpate in a theme race
33. Take an Intro to Curling Class
34. Go Ice Skating
35. Go Fishing
36. Go to an observation tower for another view of the city
37. Pledge your love with a lock on a bridge (*you can no longer do this on the Purple Bridge)
Did I leave anything out? Let me know and comment below.