I’ve been fortunate to experience so many incredible adventures because of this blog. As I turn another year older, I thought it would be fun to share some of my all time favorite adventures that I’ve loved , along with ones that are still on my list.
These are in no particular order.
1. Hot air balloon ride
2. Row with a team
3. Aerial yoga
4. Go somewhere out of the country
5. Whitewater rafting on a river
7. Surf the Great Lakes in the fall
8. Visit Niagara Falls
9. Sleep in an ice hotel
10. Visit City Museum in St. Louis
11. Go up in the arch in St. Louis
12. Cross Country Ski
13. Blow glass art
14. Visit the World’s largest treehouse in TN
15. Jubilee experience at Gulf Shores
16. Stomp the grapes
18. Take a trip on a train
19. Amish Buggy tour
20. Zorb Ball
21.Go to all of the stops on the Bourbon Trail
23. Jump on a blob
26. Go on a small sailboat where you help the crew
27. Humanitarian Trip
28. Shark Cage experience
29. Swim with Manatees
30. Swim with dolphins
31. Swim with pigs in the Caribbean
32. Shoot Clay pigeons
33. Try lacrosse
34. Fly in a small plane
35. Take the abandoned subway tour in Cincinnati
36. Dinner in the dark (blindfolded meal)
37. Group Speedboat Ride
I may or may not cross everything off the list this coming year. The important thing is that I take opportunities to enjoy life to the fullest when I have them and create and share memories with people I love.
Do you have an adventure list?
I hope this encourages you to make one and challenge yourself to cross things off the list!